Sean King

My photo
San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Censorship

Someone's trying to silence the "girl in short shorts"? Why?

Probably because some self-righteous leftist fascist is offended that she exists. Here's a portion of her bio:

BECKY C.
ARIZONA, UNITED STATES
Mom, recovering attorney, post-modern neo-feminist, disrespectful dyke, unlikely punk, nice Catholic girl, passionate freedom-loving libertarian, thinking conservative, sappy romantic, spiritual redneck, softball enthusiast, shopaholic and unrepentant flirt. My other passion is mountain climbing. On July 4, 2007 I started the next phase of my life as a femme desert tomboy in Arizona, where the chick , once called "trailer trash with a brain" by an Intertard wit, will be able to wear unfashionable daisy dyke short shorts year round.



I am a fan of girls in short shorts, especially this one. I hope things work out.

No comments: