Sean King

My photo
San Juan, Puerto Rico, United States

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sometimes I think...

Charles Johnson is brilliant, and sometimes I'm convinced he's simply a troll, albeit one operating his own very popular blog.

Today, it's the latter. Take, for instance, this post criticizing as "right in your face" racist a newspaper ad comparing Congress, the Courts and the Media (not Obama!) to three monkeys who "see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil".

Seriously, Charles, there's enough to criticize about this ad without you just making stuff up. Wake up and smell the coffee!

(Oh wait, I said "coffee". Coffee is black. Maybe I'm racist?)

1 comment:

Bluto said...

Charles is my blogfather's blogfather and his recent behavior is baffling.

But I really wanted to post to compliment you on your cogent replies to Jeremy Smith at Club Mod, especially in clarifying the attitudes of most "deniers" vis-a-vis global warming and AGW.

Well done.